Supervisor, Head of the Scientific Research Department of XX – XXI centuries Art in the National Art Museum of Ukraine. She is an expert in studying and popularizing of Ukrainian art of the last quarter of XX – XXI centuries. The author of the articles on the history of XX century art and contemporary art. Supervisor of the exhibitions in the National Art Museum of Ukraine: “Ukrainian New Wave”, the annual media projects Ukrainian artists etc. Co-facilitator of the Ukrainian pavilion at the Venice Biennale 2015.
Art historian, expert of the “Korners”auction house. Supervisor of the exhibition “Mykhailo Tkachenko. 150th anniversary of birth”and the author-compiler of the book “Mikhail S. Tkachenko 1860 – 1916” (Kyiv, 2010). Co-facilitator of two exhibitions “Russian and Ukrainian Art from the Private Collections” (Kyiv National Museum of the Russian Art, 2003, 2004) and the exhibition “Sergiy Shishko” (the Museum “Spiritual Treasures of Ukraine”, 2006)
The exhibition consisted of nearly 200 paintings, drawings and sculptures by the artists of Donbas origine or the ones which reflect this region.
The works were provided by:
- the National Art Museum of Ukraine,
- Kyiv National Museum of Russian Art,
- the National Union of Artists of Ukraine,
- the Directorate of Art Exhibitions of Ukraine,
- the National Academy of Art and Architecture,
- the Museum of Theatre, Music and Cinema of Ukraine,
- the Museum of Ukrainian Decorative Folk Art,
- private galleries and collections – “Ducat “, ” YA-gallery “,
- the Bereznytski’s private collection, other private collectors and artists personally.
There were presented the works by M. Kasatkin, P. Konchalovskyy, F. Krychevskyy, M. Tkatchenko, S. Grygoriev, A. Lymarev, S. Adamovych, V. Khorenko, M. Volshtein, G. Zorya, B. Ihumentsev, S. Parajanov, P. Antyp, B. Hutyrya, S. Barannik, M. Gaplevskyy, R. Minin and many others.
Photo, audio and video showpieces used in the exhibition were taken from the Central State CinePhotoPhono Archives of Ukraine named after H. Pshenychnyy, and provided by the following authors: A. Kurmaz , V. Maruschenko, A. Savadov, O. Salmanov, etc.
“DMZ: Identification” – the project presentation of the “Luganda House” Centre for the Development of Audiovisual Arts from Luhansk.